Irresistible offer is a must in your business. If you don’t have one, get it immediately. Without it you are loosing money and you give better opportunity to your competitors to grab your part of the market.
One of the best marketing tools and strategies is to have your irresistible offer integrated in every advertising media you are using to sell your products or services.
Why Is Irresistible Offer So Important?
Every marketing expert will agree that the sale is won or lost in the first few seconds. People are impatient and have no time to loose.
If your ad, flyer, brochure, a salesman at the store or anyone else in your company who comes in contact with a potential buyers is not communicating a message that is irresistibly attractive to the customer’s needs, desires or pressing challenges, the potential buyer will lose interest in a matter of a few seconds, and you have lost the opportunity to make money.
Sadly, many entrepreneurs don’t take irresistible offer seriously. No irresistible offer, no sales. It’s that simple.
Potential customer will grant you only a seconds of their attention. Do you know what to do so you can arrest their attention ad make them inspired to want to know more about you, what you do, your products or services?
Do you often experience these:
- Each month you spend too much of your hard-earned money on advertising.
- The effect of your advertising is not satisfactory.
- You are afraid that your competitors will overpower you and take more market share.
- You do not have an offer that stands out from others in your industry.
- Your customers are not ideal and have better customer category.
- You have an insufficient number of new customers.
- You do not have customers who have an urgent and pressing need for what you sell.
- Your sales are on the up and down road.
- You want better results from your advertising and have less advertising costs.
- You’re angry at yourself because you can’t congratulate yourself for a greater success in sales.
If you experience any of the above things, it is very likely that you do not have a USP (unique sales proposition) that is irresistible to your potential customers.
You can do two things:
1. Close your eyes, pretend that everything is okay and continue as before (great effort for small gains).
2. Make your offer irresistible and become unstoppable.
If you consider to do the latter, keep reading…
NEXT – How To Make Irresistible Offer That Mercilessly Tantalizes Your Potential Customer Urging Him To Buy